Friday, January 20, 2012

Africa Flashback

I wanted to share some more of my old pictures, so I decided another flashback was in order. These are from a trip to Sierra Leone in the summer of 2009. I was there for almost a month helping a doctor treat fistulas; if you are interested in learning more about the program you can  visit http://www.westafricafistulafoundation.org/. This trip was one of the main reasons that I bought a dslr and got into photography. My equipment at the time included a Canon rebel XS, 18-55mm stock lens, and a 55-250mm Canon telephoto.   











This man obviously lacked attention to detail. You might say that maybe he can't read, but come on... someone even drew him a picture.













1 comment:

  1. I feel strongly learning the topic, however I need to learn more on this topic.
    Carry on your updates..!!
    Nissan 300ZX AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete