Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bikes, Cars, and Swordplay at Hermann Park

I found out that there was going to be a bike show at Hermann Park, so I grabbed my camera and headed out the door. Little did I know that this Sunday afternoon I would also get to see some crazy cars and swordplay, along with all the fall colors and clouds. This has to be the most random array of pictures in one photography outing. 




Safety first

A few Holga pics 








 I am not sure that I know of two other people I trust enough to ride a bike with...










I thought this lighting was awesome! I took a ton of pictures of this flag... I was mesmerized! 


Not so intense



Serious business... Beverly Hills Ninja vs. Chris Tucker ninja



This one wasn't even at the bike show!





No comments:

Post a Comment