Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful 2011

Lauren and I spent Thanksgiving this year in Texarkana and Avery, where we ate too much and had way too much fun. We got to hunt, build bonfires, and go mudding on four-wheelers. I also tried to find some time to snap a few pictures, and here are some of my favorites. The macro photos were done using extension tubes with an old 50mm Olympus manual focus lens (this set-up was graciously loaned to me by a fellow photographer and classmate). 

Despite the disappointing game on Thursday (and really the whole season), I still have to support my Ags.




Lauren's eye





I was either not man enough or not dumb enough to use the macro lens for this one.




Pretty wife :)


Me times 3!

my shadow

Probably my favorite long exposure of the night




I am not sure what he was pointing here, but by the look on his face I don't think he was too sure either.

Dad fly fishing




Macro duck feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment